ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morning all

:rasp: Morning, first post as on the brink of getting a 197 - just thought i'd say hello and ask what you all think of it - worth it?? good / bad points? anything to look out for? {recently come from the VW scene / fancy some thing a little different} and what are the possabilities with clio's, thanks for any replies, I'll be around a fair bit I spect ;)

Family Bus
Hi, welcome to CS!

197's are growing on me! Didnt used to like the look but the more I see the more I like!

Which are you thinking of getting? The cup? If so...mmm ;)
Get your membership paid up (you get a goodie bag) and browse the Clio Media section, lots of pics and reviews!

Enjoy CS!

Meg 250/E36 Touring
yeah looking at getting the cup 197 - but looking for pointers on what to go for really ???

Not that many options

I'd recommend A/C and Recaro's as a minimum for quicker re-sale.

Other options are down to personal choice, however, as the cup spoiler is such a love/hate item I personally wouldn't have it.

PM me if your after a price on a new car. Current delivery is mid december.

yeah sorry dude you have PM - dont want the cup - just the 197 with bigger spec, what are the differences between them and why can't i get the options on the cup that i can on the 197 sport as the sport has the same cassis and suspension etc? and the coooool air vents in the back of the front wings/arches