ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Morning Sky, Opinions and Tips Please

Tried a quick pic before i went to work this morning (through my window), then this evening i've been playing about with it

Looking for some opinions and any useful tips and tricks anyone has. I've only had the camera a few weeks and mostly did motorsport shots at Brands with my old one.

MorningSun-Orig.jpg

MorningSun-Gimped.jpg

The full res version is here, i'd be interested to see what other people can do with it

LY 182 FF CUPPED
very nice mate.
A tip I use is to spot meter above the sun, to the right and below and take the average.
And always go for a striking silhouette.
That pic could of been much better if you were to lie down on the floor showing more tree.....

That pic could of been much better if you were to lie down on the floor showing more tree.....

What he said...

Went a bit crazy. Used the shadow/highlight tool to bring out the tree and some more detail in both. Also straightened the horizons and cropped.

The first picture has the curves and levels adjusted.
The second picture is duo tone with similar changes.

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Last edited: