ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Morphing pictures - question please....

GR7

Shiny red R32
I have morphed two people/faces into one of those moving picture thingys and I want to email it to a friend (in with the body of the text) and although I can see the link on my desktop and have saved it elsewhere, when I go to insert it in the email I can't find it :eek: so I wonder how I should save it in order to insert it into an email.

Some time ago on here there was someone on here who did this sort of stuff but I can't remember who it was.

Thanks if someone can help me. :) (It's Morpheous Photomorpher).

are you using outlook or outlook express?

if so, just drag the file into the compose window on top of your message.

GR7

Shiny red R32
are you using outlook or outlook express?

if so, just drag the file into the compose window on top of your message.
It's the 'moving/morphing picture' that I want to be seen in between the text on the email and not the link.

At the moment all I have is the 'link' on the desktop that is a square with a circle in the middle and two wide squiggly lines through the circle with Morpheous Photo Morpher underneath it. If I double click it I am taken to the main website that still shows the two faces with the 'dots' all over it and alongside it is the 'morphed picture'.

I think I might need some help in my next step because moving that link won't show the moving pictures like I want to happen.

Thanks (in case someone can please help)!

GR7

Shiny red R32
I think I know the problem... I was using a previous free download and it won't let me save unless I buy the programme so I'll leave it for now as it's not something I would normally use!