ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Most amazing day at Curborough Sprint

Just had the most amazing day at Curborough.

First time I've tracked my 182 and it performed brilliantly! The only let down was I think the brake fluid got too hot.

I managed a time of 39.03 seconds. I just couldn't get a 38 - maybe next time.

What are your best times?

Mine is a standard 182 except Sportlines.

350z GT
Ive run my Cup there a few times, ill have a look for times and get back to you :)

We normally run the kit car there though :)

350z GT
My bests are 69.70 for a double lap run and 38.47 for a single lap run :(

Best in the Kit Car is a 67.48

Great day out though, recommend it to anyone :)

182cup & 172 racecar
We are thinking of hiring it for a day, and do a Burpspeed / CS sprint day. Should be fun if it comes off.

BMW 330ci sp/ 172Cup
If our Clio was ready earlier I would have jumped at this! Brilliant value and something a little different than the normal trackday. Venue is so small when you first turn up but huge amounts of fun and quite a challenge to get a quick time.

Tony- I'm sure you could make a great day of this as long as the number of cars is ok. As meek said, we will definately be up for it. Think our car, when standard(ish), held and may still hold the class record.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Not far from me so would definitely be in for it if the date suits.

182cup & 172 racecar
I've just checked their calender, boy is it busy.Just getting a date will be hard enough, I might phone the club sec and see what the crack is.