ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MOT time....dash lights??

Ph1 track 172
been touching up some of the bits and bobs that i havn't bothered doing before because my mot is coming up,

just wondering if it will fail on any of the following dash lights,

service lights (SERV)??
airbag light??
Engine light??

i know why theyre all on, and could turn them off give me the time, none of the are serious, but i was wondering if it would fail the MOT on any of them??

TrackCar & F30 330d
The only thing about it been so low is that when they put it on the ramp to have a look at it you may end up cracking a splitter.
The last MOT place caught my cat when getting it on the ramp and they make my exhaust wonky :(

Ph1 track 172
splitters not too of a big worry, good old rubber splitters on ph1s!

i was thinking more along the lines of the wells theyve got to test the brakes in,

may catch the sills behind the front wheel too, rear will be high enough fingers crossed.

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
what about if the seat belt pre tensioner lights on? will that pass mot still?

Ah good to hear. Mine is in for an MOT soon and my serv and airbad light is on, I was wondering if they would affect it, but this thread has helped!