ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MOT Time, Will I Have Issues?

Up rocks
The car currently has no back seats with an MSV half cage. The rear seat belts are still bolted in but the bits they clip in to are removed. Is my MOT tester going to throw a wobbler if the belts are in but the other bits arnt?

It's A Reno
IIRC, rally cars have to have an MOT and they are modified standard cars without rear seats.....aren't they?:S

vers le haut doigt milieu
Change your DVLA and insurance form to reflect your vehicle only seats two if ur worried, I don't think most will bother too much but some of the ones I use are doggy so I wouldn't have a clear view.

mk2ph1 rsi 106rallye
will pass no problem have passed loads of cars and in the testers guide its worded

If a belt is fitted, but there is no corresponding seat it is NOT considered to be a seat belt, for the purpose of this inspection.

172 Phase 1 & 172 Ph
Yep i had my mgbv8 mot'd with just one bucket seat in but with both belts still present for the mot and it passed no problem.

Up rocks
Oh yeah sorry, forgot to update. Yeah went through fine, guy just said if it aint there he cant test it. The place i used was a bit 'local' though. But still, good result :)