ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MOT Time...

Clio Dynamique 16v
Mine and the Mrs Clio's are both due in may (mine on the 7th, her's on the 6th!)

So put her Clio in first

DSC00043.gif

Failed on a broken rear spring (damn you speed bumps). Got a new pair fitted and it passed

Put mine in today (was a bit worried after the other failed)

clionew1.gif

Passed first time!

B

Bucko

s**t! I've just checked and mine expired on the 17th of April!

Thanks for reminding me lol

B

Bucko

Forgetting ftl... fooked if you get pulled over :nono:

I've only had the car 11 months, assumed it came with 12 months MOT, i only checked cus i know you can get it done anytime in the last month.

I actually thought i was being hyper organised by checking! lol

My mates an MOT tester, it'll be done by tomorrow night

B

Bucko

We'll have to wait and see...;)

Seriously though, brakes, suspension and tyres are all good and i'm 99% sure there's no rust anywhere so i'm expecting it to be fine.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Mines being done at Renault tommorow. Its in for some warrenty work on the headlight washers so asked them to MOT it at the same time. Fingers crossed.

Hope they dont fail it for having no washer fluid or ill be having a word seen as its in for leeking headlight washers lol

Audi TT 3.2 V6
I'm fairly confident mines all ship shape. But who knows really. Could be any number of things that ive not noticed.

ZX6R B1H
Mines Due in may, Just fitted the decat and binned the carbon canistor thing i'm sure it will fail on emissions :D lol

B

Bucko

Just like Jonster mine passed this evening with flying colours! The rear brake test was the only nervous part but they were fine. All i had was an advisory for a chip in the windscreen.

£54 this year, i remember when they were about £30! lol

Clio 172 Exclusive
My car had it's MOT last week, too. Passed, with an advisory on the front discs, I believe. Funnily enough, it failed it's first ever MOT because of a dodgy fitting rear number plate light, and broken hazard light switch. Thankfully the hazard switch was replaced under warranty! It'll be having it's yearly service and belt/s changed tomorrow :)