ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MOT Tomorrow

Vectra
I'm getting it booked in tomorrow hopefully, along with a new rear spring as the current one is cracked.

I'm worried sick though, I cannot afford to go paying £££s in repair costs, is there anything I can do before I take it down? which might help prevent it failing?

Thanks for the help

Tom

Vectra
Nothing apart from a jack, I don't mind paying the garage for the MOT and the spring, its just the problems it might have thats worrying me.

No, haven't had time if I found out about the cracked spring sooner then I would've asked on here, only found out about it when he put it on the lift this morning.

Vectra
Booked in for half 11, I've checked a few things but the center rear seat belt isn't working, would that be a fail or would they still pass it but recommend I get it fixed?

Vectra
Those are working fine, all the levels etc etc are fine, only problem that I know of is just the rear center seat belt.

Renault Clio MK4 RS
just take the rear seats/belt out before you go for the mot then it wont fail as its not there :p no im kidding i wouldnt do that. Best thing to do is try find one on ebay and get it booked in for an mot at a later date :) the clip thing doesnt cost much on ebay to be honest :)

Vectra
Cracked rear spring, Rear center seat belt, wheel bearing thats all I know at the minute, I'm collecting it tomorrow so I'll update this then.