ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MOT urgent!

clio mk2 1.2 16v
Had an MOT about 2months ago, the mechanic missed the fact that all4 of my tires were illegal and one had a massive bubble in the side wall, he also missed that my cat had gone! Jus found out off a m8 that the garage that i went2 has had there MOT rights taken off them. Does any1 think it wud be a gud idea 2 have mine checked agen at a different garage? He passed my MOT, ive got no idea how tho!

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
If it was me id have it re-tested to make sure it was road worthy.

Looks like they have already been reported, and you "should" have had a letter from VOSA advising you of there decision.

Maybe contact them and ask about this? Possible free testing at a VOSA office.
As the place which did yours was clearly not up to it.

clio mk2 1.2 16v
Iv got new tyres and ive ordered my cat so i think once that has been fitted i will go n get anuva MOT, legally will i be ok tho, as he gave me an MOT certificate?

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
You should be fine, unless otherwise told so.

But dont forget the MOT is only a check for that day..... if you were stopped by police for your tyres/cat you can still be bolocked for them... 3 points per bald tyre !