ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Motocross crash - Not for the faint of heart.

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
taken from another website....

Rockstar Makita Suzuki factory rider Mike Alessi suffered a horrific crash at the start of the final 450cc moto at round 5 of the AMA Toyota Outdoor Motocross Championships in Buchanan, Michigan.
Alessi sustained fractures to both scapulas, broken ribs and a bruised lung. He has been released from the hospital and will return to Southern California to see his personal physician.

Once Mike consults with his personal physician, he will have a better idea of an expected date on his return to racing.

For updates on Mike’s condition, please visit
www.alessiracing.com.

Turbos.
Wow, talk about owned. He should be an example in the dictionary. As said, nice to see people running to help him... lol.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I love how the rednecks just stood there at the side waving they're arms around, presumably shouting "Dammmmn bro you just went doooown!". Then some other rednecks just came, stood and looked at him, then got their priorities sorted... And started moving the bike?!

182 Cup
Mike Alessi is a lucky man, although I can tbelieve the medics sat him up so fast! He hopes to be back doing the nationals within 2 weeks. Personally, I think he's demented.

182 Cup
Wow, talk about owned. He should be an example in the dictionary. As said, nice to see people running to help him... lol.

What can people do? You never know how many more bikes are yet to come past. During a race I competed in a few years ago, a lad took a big spill, without thinking a nearby marshall ran onto the track to give him help, she was then pummelled by another bike + rider and ended up in an even worse state herself.