ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Motorola Z8 or Razr2?

Willy + Modus DCi
hiya! my phones up for renewal soon and im currently choosing between the Z8 and the razr2, has anyone got either of these? any good? i heard there some big software issues for the Z8?

cheers

57 Clio Campus Sport
If you text a lot DO NOT GET A Z8. Mums got one and it is so bad for texting. Where the buttons bend you have to press them quite hard and they are at a funny angle. It does look really nice though. Good screen.

If i had to choose between them 2 would probably go for the Razr2

Willy + Modus DCi
cheers for the heads up man! i was beginning to sway to the razr2 cos of the music capabilities! got media player11 for gord sake!

Arctic FF 182
dont get the z8 coz it has got loads of software faults but is is an awesome fone. wait for the z10 which has all the z8s problems fixed but the razr2 is a quality fone for music, durability and got a really good feature called crystal talk which gets rid off background noise like loud music in clubs or trains and it looks good too so tough choice

dont get the z8 coz it has got loads of software faults but is is an awesome fone. wait for the z10 which has all the z8s problems fixed but the razr2 is a quality fone for music, durability and got a really good feature called crystal talk which gets rid off background noise like loud music in clubs or trains and it looks good too so tough choice

When does the z10 come out? :cool: