ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Movie2k - talk to me.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
Apparently it's a website from what you can watch all sorts of movies including new cinema releases.

My kids have said that quite a few kids at school are using it. My questions are is it a safe website and is it legal?

Seat Leon Cupra 290
Ive been on there, its not massively safe or legal i would doubt, its quite easy access to p**n to from what i saw. So i wouldnt be massively happy about my kids being on it really.

You had to download some software to use it which i thought was somewhat dubious too.

Audi S1
Ive been on there, its not massively safe or legal i would doubt, its quite easy access to p**n to from what i saw. So i wouldnt be massively happy about my kids being on it really.

You had to download some software to use it which i thought was somewhat dubious too.

So you were hunting for p**n and found p**n along with some movies? ;)

I've never heard of it, but there's plenty of sites out there which offer the same type of things.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
It's legit.

The FAQs say so..

Is Movie2k.to a legal service
We do not host any files on our server nor we upload any movies on other hosting websites.
Our website workes like a search engine, gathering and sorting movies from other websites and showing the embbed code or the direct link. So we are absolutely legal.

FLOL.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I don't trust anything like that which requires extra downloads. I occasionally use tvduck.com, not sure of the legality of that one but its usually got decent tv/films on there

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
You don't really have to think as far as 'extra downloads' with wondering if it's safe/legal.

Is the film in the cinema ? Yes. Is the film likely to be available to download though a website on the same day (or infact any point in the next 10 years) for free legally ..........

I'll leave you to figure that out for yourself.