ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Moving Head Unit

Blown up 182 & Mondeo TDI
I'm about to move my head unit and was wondering if there was any extension kits available for the stalk controls speakers etc (around 2m) to make my life easy or if im going to have to do it all myself.

Cheers,

Adam

clio 1.6 16v 2001 (Y reg)
as far as i know there is no extension kits (i may be wrong) but its easy enough to extend them ya self. as long as ya 'label ya cable' ya cant go wrong. are you extending the 'dash clock' wires too? or just the standard stereo wiring? i.e. just power and speakers (no satelite controls
, clock etc)
where are you moving it to? living room? bedroom?:rasp:

Audi TT 3.2 V6
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ISO-extension...ameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

well that will save you having to butcher the manufactuers wiring loom, could just cut that in the middle and extend to desired length

as for display/stalk extension, buy an incartec adapter from caraudiodirect.co.uk and extend that

ariel...youll need to pull that right the way back to the back of the car really and run it down passenger side as it runs drivers side normally