ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Moving out - need broadband

Partner's Astra SRi
Wel,, today my fiance and I signed the tenancy agreement and paid the deposit for our very first rented flat.

We move in on Monday and I'm so excited!

I need to get a broadband connection sorted, or I'll get SERIOUS cliosport withdrawal symptoms. How much do you guys and gals pay for your internet and what packages do you have??

Help would be much appreciated!

its its with a bt phone o2 at £12.50 a month or £7.50 if you have a phone with them.

Partner's Astra SRi
That sounds like a good one! I'm with o2, I'll look that one up.

Sorry for putting this in the wrong section!!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
o2 broadband is suprisingly good. £7.50 since you're with o2 but note that its a 12 month contract and if you stop your o2 phone contract within those 12 months, the broadband price will go up. Not sure to what price but its in their T&Cs.

Only lil prob we had was with random disconnections, so we gave them a call, they double checked the settings and sent us some new ones. Slightly slower speed (barely noticeable and still faster than what other providers were quoting us) and now its a solid connection and fast *touch wood*

I think only SKY can beat the price at £5 for upto 8meg if you have SKY subscription but they messed us about a lot and after 2 weeks of "problems" we told them to F off and went with o2. You get a free wireless router with o2 as well.

Family Bus
Im with BT for phone and broadband. Pay approx 25 a month for both inc line rental. Fast downloads and no probs with disconnections so far! Free Internet calls and free landline weekend/evening calls too!

182 has now gone!
I pay £5 a month with Orange, as my mobile is with them.. Few probs with the wireless connection, otherwise all ok...

Astra Twintop
Im with BT for phone and broadband. Pay approx 25 a month for both inc line rental. Fast downloads and no probs with disconnections so far! Free Internet calls and free landline weekend/evening calls too!

as above

and i jsut renewed, they gave me 6 months half price!

win!