ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Moving Waters Sprayers off the bonnet on a MK2 PH1

GOLF GT TDI
i am getting my bonnet smoothed next week on my MK2 PH1 Clio where can i get all the parts etc i need to move the sprayers to the wiper arm ?

thanks

CB600FS
All you'll need is a bit of tube (halfords), and maybe a joint or 2 and a disperser off the wiper arm.

Get down the scrappy see if you can find any MK3 espaces and rob the wiper blade of them, and re-route the tubing, and plug it straight in

Chocolate Bar™
i used a seicento washer jet on the scuttle panel. benefit is that it has three washer jets in, instead of the usual two so it covers most of the windscreen.

my car passed its mot with it on, so must have worked

The spray bars are also on they on the pug 405, citroen xantia, and a few other pug/citroen cars.

had some on my 205 which came off 405. simplest job in the world. worked a treat;)

Chocolate Bar™
dead easy way to do it in all honesty. i looked into wiper based solutions, but really couldnt be arsed with them

GOLF GT TDI
yeh i was lookin at thm as well what happens went he blades need to be changed u would need to look at getting the same wipers again ill just drill two holes in the plastic bit and clip them in :)

GOLF GT TDI
bought another set of jets today and fitted the to thew scuttle panel just under the bonnet so you can only see them if u look hard enough. leaving the other set on the bonnet till its smoothed out thanks for your help :)