ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MP3

A well built VW

Ive heard that some modern cd players can play MP3 discs even tho they are not MP3 , my mate says his SONY H/U in his wifes car does and its not MP3

Any else found this ? If so put the model of stereo you have to share with others

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

maybe they[re getting confused with theyre cd burning program. maybe theyre burning mp3s as proper audio cds in which case they will work. best way to find out is to check how many tracks they have on theyre mp3 cd that way u can tell if theyre actually mp3s or not.

The only one that Im aware of is some of the alpine units when you use the mp3 compatible cd changer, its very limited in its functionality tho.

Nissan Jewk

When i burnt MP3s onto a cd as an audio cd (it could fit about 20 tunes on the whole cd), that worked fine. But data cds wouldnt work.

Quote: Originally posted by MikeC on 21 December 2004

When i burnt MP3s onto a cd as an audio cd (it could fit about 20 tunes on the whole cd), that worked fine. But data cds wouldnt work.
Thats just a normal audio cd then! lol

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

Quote: Originally posted by Pete on 21 December 2004

Quote: Originally posted by MikeC on 21 December 2004

Thats just a normal audio cd then! lol
lol