ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MPG computer in 182

Hi guys,

hope some one can help. disconnected my battery, while i went away. came back and reconnected and started the car. everythink works fine apart from my mpg computer. the screen works and tells u the miles, trip, avg speed. but the mpg, miles left in tank, etc.. just flash with (--.---), dont register. took the car for a drive and still they just keep doing the same, and dont register.
help

what can i do, apart from take it the dealer, which will take the car off me 4 a day.

cheers in advance

Clio 172mk2
pres the button / nob thing next to it as to reset to milage , and wait.

it did same on my 172mk2

Done that, it doesnt do anything. went to my dealer 2 day, and they said try disconnecting the battery and reconnecting. still the same and that hasnt done anything.

any 1 else think of what to do.

many thanks

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Press and hold the computer stalk button in whilst turning on the ignition, will do a self test loads a flashing lights. Take key out then try

V6 Exige, GTR R35
this happened to me mate on a mk 1 172.
took it to renault and they had to reprogramme something - think it cost me £26...