ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mpg

clio sport 172
Big sorry if a re-post

well just sold my old car now looking at a 172 sport just wondering how many miles do you guys get to a full tank plus mpg

thanks all

Rob

BMW 330D
i recently drove to cardiff (350 mile round trip) averaged 40mpg. To work and back and around town 34mpg, when i put my foot down 28 mpg.

clio sport 172
he's right cable ties are the future i use them every day

not bad then on the mpg so whats that to a full tank

pmsl ......cant afford to fill the tank , as normal 27-30 mpg ....as low as 25 when playin , cant afford to play to much

clio sport 172
play every so oftern tho its a good thing all the time ud get bored

also for got to add how good is a induction kit on the clio im guessing you guys have them

play every so oftern tho its a good thing all the time ud get bored

also for got to add how good is a induction kit on the clio im guessing you guys have them

shhhhhhhhhhh i got a viper with c.a.f ..............lovin the sounds , thats why the mpg is so low .....lol

LY V6 with Recaros
Driving mostly around town, with a bit of motorway driving, I average around 33 mpg.

I average between 30 and 32 doing half motorway (at 80mph) to work and half town (stop start, stop, stop, stop, start, stop!!)

The small tank means I only 250 miles out of it.

MK2 172
How the heck to people get such good MPG's. Around town I get low 20's and on a motorway get low to mid 30's. Are people getting these figures from the trip computer as mine is miles out. From full to empty it says I use no more than 10 gallons which is odd as its an 11 gallon tank.

172 Cup
Bought my car from london, traveled back to rochdale 80-85mph 39.6 mpg
had 76miles left from a full tank of petrol! just over £30 to fill her.
around town 31 mpg, thats with a little bit of fun now and again ;)

Turbos.
Last night i got 43mpg on an hour long journey, i was going pretty slowly in town and on the motorway. Over a tankful i will normally get about 38mpg as i can't resist the occasional mad moment.