ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MPG?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Car had a full service three days ago and i was getting like 47 mpg (1.2).

since i have been to the petrol station for a refill i have been getting 37mpg driving like a nanan?

only thing iv done is put some of that redex engine cleaner stuff in, just to give it a go.

is there anything that could be causing crappy MPG?

LY R26 230 F1 Team
I had 47.2mpg out of my 1.2 just on the motorway
but normally only do about 38/39mpg around town etc.

My better half took the Cup out last night, and got 39.5 MPG, told her she can't drive it again if she drives it like that. It'll give me a bad name round here ;)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
cambelt has been done all sparkplugs changed, full oil change... exxactly what renault say do at 60k..

maybe lambda(sp?) sensor?

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
48mpg at 45mph in 5th gear for 12 miles down the m4 in the 172 this morning :D .. 32/38mpg when spirited driving is involved :cool:

48mpg at 45mph in 5th gear for 12 miles down the m4 in the 172 this morning :D .. 32/38mpg when spirited driving is involved :cool:

Mine went down for the first time in ages at the bucks mini meet, to a lowly 37mpg. Wasn't happy, slow but steady wins the race ;) Pretty good going for a fucked car. :evil:

Monaco Ph2 172
35 i get and i dont drive slow lol

36.1 - and neither do I!
how you getting that ?? im the same and im only getting 24.4 ?? :mad:

A lot of it is down to Shell V-power, I reckon. That 36.1mpg has been done over 3-4 months exclusively with V-Power and with little motorway driving - although I do take it steady in 30/40mph limits. I used to get around 32-33mpg with Esso / BP 97RON. Never used 95RON in it, so that would probably knock it down a few more MPG.