ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mr Stabbys clio

A mini detail this am with Mr Stabby (Tom) and Wazza16V (Nick) from Cliosport. Tom wanted his car detailed before the French Car Show.

We also managed to remove more bits than last time!!!

ZainoMk1RSclio.jpg

Here Tom Used the PC and SSR1 to remove any hologramming from SSR2.5 via the rotary.

ZainoMk1RSclio003.jpg

Nick did a grand job on the wheels with Wheel wax and megs endurance tyre gel :thumb:

Process

QEW wash
Megs aggressive clay
SSR2.5 on rotary, SSR1 on PC
Z6 wipedown
2 coats of Z5 and one of Z8

ZainoMk1RSclio006.jpg

ZainoMk1RSclio014.jpg

ZainoMk1RSclio015.jpg

ZainoMk1RSclio016.jpg

ZainoMk1RSclio018.jpg

ZainoMk1RSclio019.jpg

ZainoMk1RSclio021.jpg

To be fair the wheels have been 'just refurbed' but the 'wheel wax' brought them up nicely!

Side strips popped off easily apparently! Tom did all the remocal work!

FULL FAT 182
Yeah it was a good day even as i was still tired from getting back from spain the night before, but it was good to learn how to clean a car the best way. The wheels took a long time to do but well worth it.

Hey tom bring that can of elbow grease for next month as im going to get the valver done :D

1.6 focus zetec....
I did my wheels today and boy what a hard job it was and took ages aswell....I used AG super resin polish on mine so what wax did you use brazo??

Kiza

Megane R26
Only just seen the thread.

Well was a tiring day but well worth it. Big thanks to Mark and Nick.

lol pic of me with the PC. Every one told me I was going bald but i didn't want to believe it :(

Had to clean the bloddy bugs off when I got back but still looks so sexy.

Well hopefully should be lowered by FCS. Got EvoGone's Koni Shocks and Eibachs to go on. Not a drop like you J, but will sit nice.

Anyhow, JLO, you still JPEX from the block :p (how many times has that been said I wonder)

Turbos.
MrStabby said:
Only just seen the thread.

Well was a tiring day but well worth it. Big thanks to Mark and Nick.

lol pic of me with the PC. Every one told me I was going bald but i didn't want to believe it :(

Had to clean the bloddy bugs off when I got back but still looks so sexy.

Well hopefully should be lowered by FCS. Got EvoGone's Koni Shocks and Eibachs to go on. Not a drop like you J, but will sit nice.

Anyhow, JLO, you still JPEX from the block :p (how many times has that been said I wonder)

Are you no longer doing the FK Group Buy then? :S