ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mrk 2 facelift lights fit the pre-facelift?

Hi, I have the pre-face lift Clio 2 and I'm wanting some different lights all round. I don't like Lexus lights or angles. Does anyone know if the lights from a facelift model fit?

I know there the same floor pan so they would fit if I changed the wings and bonnet on the front but I'm trying to avoid that and I'm not sure if you have too.

Front lights require wings, bonnet, front panel, slam panel and possibly some other bits so not worth the hassle, best upgrade for them (if you don't have them already) is the dual optic headlights that come on the PH1 172, little bit of wiring and they fit.

The PH2 rear lights fit your car also with a little bit of re-wiring, pretty sure there's a guide on here for it all if you become a payed member.