ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mrs Renault Modus dci 86 for sale

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
I'm going too aswell, in that colour combo it should sell for about £40.

Thats a cheap car!

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Got her a Megane today, 2003 dynamique, pan roof and climate, properly mint, very tidy £1300. Its a 1.4 16v, i nearly died on the motorway.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Got her a Megane today, 2003 dynamique, pan roof and climate, properly mint, very tidy £1300. Its a 1.4 16v, i nearly died on the motorway.

I'm suprised you managed to get on the motorway and you didn't just roll back down it.

On a side note, where are you looking for cars? I need to find my wife something sub £3k with 5 doors. Looking on autotrader/ebay/ph etc and its just all junk!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Extreme mode

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
I'm suprised you managed to get on the motorway and you didn't just roll back down it.

On a side note, where are you looking for cars? I need to find my wife something sub £3k with 5 doors. Looking on autotrader/ebay/ph etc and its just all junk!

Found it on ebay Dan, they had a starting bid @ 1300, offerd them 1k they said they would only sell for a min of 1300. Ask endless about of questions etc. Came with 6 months tax and 9months mot, and full service history. I can spend hours scanning the net, a bargain always pops up. Gumtress has some mega cheap cars.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Gumtree?? I'd rather put her on the bus!

I've just found a nice looking alfa, just spoke to the guy and offered him half of what it was advertised for (no history) and he didn't say no! Going round at 11am tomorrow.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Gumtree?? I'd rather put her on the bus!

I've just found a nice looking alfa, just spoke to the guy and offered him half of what it was advertised for (no history) and he didn't say no! Going round at 11am tomorrow.

Nice, what Alfa? Brave, then again ive just bought a megane so i cant talk.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Indeed! lol. Its a 147 but its got bose, leather etc.

I just want something thats easy to sell after xmas just to tide her over. Alfa, Ford Focus, Astra etc.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
1.4 megane oh dear hope you checked for water if not steve will fix it
y

Checked everything. Seems really good, gunna go to work at 10 and put it on the ramp, have a proper look.

1.4 16v is properly slow, its ok past 4k though. Mrs only plods around town though...