ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shocking 182

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
23   0   0
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
@ADS1982 You missed out the F . OMFG . What a crock of s**t . £3400 ovno lol ! How to limit your market and lower the value by at " least " 50% of the asking price . Spray it orange , and add some ludicrous body parts .

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  BG Clio 182
There's a phone number .... The engine is chipped .... Bright f**king orange ....

@Knuckles oh mighty one message his tits and post replies XD

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Cio 172 Cup,Porsche
And , being de-catted, not street legal, but who's worried, because of course, the traffic police would never notice a car in such a stealth guise.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Titanium 182
I'm sure this is about the fifth time he as relisted this car. Gonna have to break that and claw back as much as possible, what a mess

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
I asked him what BHP its running.

He replied:
"Hi yeah, due to exhaust system and chipping, 200bhp
Cheers"

I then asked if its been cammed to get that figure and is there a Dyno print out and whats the history on belts.

I got not reply.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  BG Clio 182
I asked him what BHP its running.

He replied:
"Hi yeah, due to exhaust system and chipping, 200bhp
Cheers"

I then asked if its been cammed to get that figure and is there a Dyno print out and whats the history on belts.

I got not reply.
I've just seen a youtube video of a guy with 210bhp.

Starts said video dropping the clutch and hitting the Cold start limiter with steam and smoke pissing out of the exhaust.

I can assume the car doesn't have 210 bhp. Lol.