ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MSN Messenger...where the download???

Peddled device
I have just rebooted my pc and want to install MSN Messenger. I keep getting taken to Windows Live Essentials 2011 that tells me to install updates first.I have done this but it just keeps telling me to update ??? It's driving me mad !!!

Does anyone have a link to MSN Messenger just to allow the messenger program to be downloaded? I think the last one was 8.5 or 9.0

Help !!!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
i thought it was part of the windows live essentials? my computer asked about updating that i let it do it and iv got a new messenger all of a sudden

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Also it's reformated, reboot is what you do when you switch it on then off then on.

Peddled device
Yeah...used the 'reload' discs etc to wipe the pc as it was running crap. But last time (6 months ago) I could just get Messenger easy.