ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MSN problems

aaargh! help!

usually have no problem signing in to MSN.....since Sat night it has been taking ages to 'load' then comes up with a troubleshooting/failure notice. Have clicked on repair in the box.....takes ages - still doesnt log me in or shed any light on what the problem may be :S

Dell laptop, running vista with AVG anti-virus and spybot search and destroy (have always used these....so dont think they have anything to do with it)

have googled - but its all gobbledygook to me! im fairly proficient with the laptop/computers.....but i dont do geek speak :S

Dont really want to have to uninstall and then re-install it - but will if i have to.

Anyone got any ideas/advice/help?

thanks!

DMS

A thirsty 172
Have you changed anything recently? Any settings? Installed any new software? Had any new hardware like a modem or a router?

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
aint there a New Msn now, version 9 or something were you have to pay ?? im sure i heard it from someone