ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Msn

R35 GTR
Maz said:
Lmfao .. thats MSN for you Dave .. didn't you see my thread a bit back about those blokes who couldn't speak english .. just wanted to look at me . .I was like WTF .. lol

Marie :)

Yeh, that was well dodgy, how did they get your address?:S

I think they are getting my girlfriends addy from ebay, so they probably know where she lives too...but I also know where some of them live.:D

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
i dont see the point in adding strangers to msn :/ ive got a few cliosporters onmy list cos theyve asked to add me, but i only speak to those mainly who i have actually met or am likely to in the future (i.e at FCS or something)

R35 GTR
you can chat to me if you want.:D All the girls I have on my msn only wanna talk about sex though, the perverts. I have a few good mates I have met through msn and here.

R.I.P 182
yellowA said:
i dont see the point in adding strangers to msn :/ ive got a few cliosporters onmy list cos theyve asked to add me, but i only speak to those mainly who i have actually met or am likely to in the future (i.e at FCS or something)

Add MEH anni... LAdysubstanze@hotmail.com

NO PERVS! :rasp:

UR 197, AB 182 FF
My girlfriend always gets guys add her on msn, then the conversation goes something like this:

1. Hi how are you doing
2. Have you got a boyfriend
3. He is a lucky man
4. Can we chat on webcam
5. Oh wow you are stunning
6. Can I see your boobies
7. *blocked*

Occasionally we play along with them, we've had guys admitting to liking it up the arse from women with strapons before...