ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MT Audio @ Cliosport saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let you guys know we shall be attending the event as a trader.

All our current items such as the aux in, steering controls and ipod interfaces will be available to purchase at the event at even better prices than normal along with a few others such as:

Sub/Amp wiring kits (blue/silver or red/black/brown power/earth cable)

Carbon wrapped items for both mk2 and mk3 Clios such as dash inserts
We will be bringing along a MK3 clio with a few of these items fitted

LED Sidelight bulbs

The main item which we are hoping to get to the show which we havent had available yet is an ALL IN ONE ipod AND aux in interface :)

We will be offering fitting of our smaller products such as the aux in and ipod interfaces at the event and we can also bring along any items you may have previously wanted to order prior to the show but save on postage costs :)

Any queries or for more info PM/email/call/text

Matt
MT Audio
sales@mt-audio.co.uk
www.mt-audio.co.uk

Clio 1.4 RT
hi
I just bought a Renault Clio 1.4 RT on a T plate it had no radio in and the display on the dash wasn't working so i put a JVC KD-G331 radio in and the dash display still wont work and the steering wheel controls wont work is there anything i can get to make it work???

Status
Not open for further replies.