ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mucky pics!

Renaultsport 220T
Filthy in France, on the back roads.

Image-B3704D8269B211DA.jpg

Image-B37099B869B211DA.jpg

Image-B370776269B211DA.jpg

Image-B371640669B211DA.jpg

LiquidPhoto.co.uk
dirty boy!

Bucket%20Black.JPG

go wash it now!

:clown:

but seriously tho, nice pics! nice car! ( im jealous :hail: )

Ang

Pink/Blue 182
I knew you liked filth Steve but come on...you can do better than that ;) ;)

great pics !! :D:D:D

Renaultsport 220T
Thanks everyone, I had great fun making it dirty!

Prophet, It's made by Hayward and Scott, there in based in Essex. They will custom fit any type of tail pipes. Mine are 3 and a half inch, slash cut, rolled in ones. LOL bit of a mouthful that. http://www.haywardandscott.com/
Ask for Ian.

Chris, not a great deal, no. Just checked the levels, and added a little contrast.

Ang, u wanna get filthy with me on Friday?
:D

182 Full Fat
Did you take the opportunity to stock up on some alcohol whilst you were in france Steve? We shall have to arrange a meet up around xmas again!

Renaultsport 220T
nelson182 said:
Did you take the opportunity to stock up on some alcohol whilst you were in france Steve? We shall have to arrange a meet up around xmas again!

Oh yes mate, plenty of vin rouge has been rescued, and the odd beer or two!

Bluewater tomorrow night, if you can make it? Otherwise, yes, mini meet over Xmas would be good.

:)

Ang

Pink/Blue 182
182WRC said:
Thanks everyone, I had great fun making it dirty!

Prophet, It's made by Hayward and Scott, there in based in Essex. They will custom fit any type of tail pipes. Mine are 3 and a half inch, slash cut, rolled in ones. LOL bit of a mouthful that. http://www.haywardandscott.com/
Ask for Ian.

Chris, not a great deal, no. Just checked the levels, and added a little contrast.

Ang, u wanna get filthy with me on Friday?
:D

always ;)