ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mud Flaps

Does anyone know where i can get some renault ones from and how much they cost. Does anyone know if you can get clio ones?

Also where is the cheapest place to get clio door sills from and what are the mail order companies members can get discount from?

Chers Phil

BMW 320d Sport

Mud flaps are the nuts. You want my second hand ones? I just had to take them off to get my 18s on. They are wicked and chunky looking not like the flimsy things you see nowadays from Renault. Theyre proper Renault ones, just vintage. Thats at the rear, at the front Ive got some blue Sparco rallying flaps as well.

hey nick any chance of some photos of your valver on 18s?ive sold my 16s and im deliberating whether to get 17s or 18s,how does the car handle on em etc?

BMW 320d Sport

Sorry the rear mud flaps are gone, only the front Sparco ones left now.

I will get a pic of the 18s out soon, the only way to put it is that they look
***THE NUTS***

Theyre fine as long as you go in a straight line. Turning is a bit problematic at the moment but I just need to chop the arches about a bit and itll work.

Ford Fiesta

does anyone know what the renault door sills look like? they are under £18 from my dealor but do they say Clio or renault on them??

BMW 320d Sport

Dunno about the Renault sills but Ive got lockwood ones that say 16v.

Girlracer, theyre Wolfrace Octanes.