ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mudflaps

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
The general consensus on mudflaps are a fat no, but I'd argue that it's your car, do what you want do to it. :smiley:

Yep - swear words on here. I'd have an official set in a heart-beat, if Renault had ever released them for the 182. Anything at all to protect that frontal area around the front door and cill.

I even got flak about getting official Ralliart flaps fitted to the Evo when I had that. Now that, I DON'T understand? :neutral:

Clio 2.0 16v 182
Agreed- Flaps on a rally car makes sense! I'm guessing they were some proper scene whore jap fanatics though. If it was a Subaru or Evo or something that's actually going to see a proper dirt course then yeah, but 99% of the time they're wasted on show cars that will never see a bit of grass. I think its much like Bonnet bras that stay on during a meet/show

MK4 Clio RS 200 EDC
I've not bought them I'm still in 2 minds about getting them or not was seeing what other people thought and take it from there if they're worth getting

mikekean

ClioSport Club Member
  996 C4S, 135i, E30x2
Mud flaps are gash, 99% of rally car owners if given the chance would rip them of take a dump on them and then set them on fire. Totally ruin the look of your car!

200 RS 2010
Are there such things as official RenaultSport mupflaps for the 200 ? After my first "spirited" B road drive today I've realised I don't want to be washing off that much crap every time I take it for a weekend drive

Clio 200 Gordini
Are there such things as official RenaultSport mupflaps for the 200 ? After my first "spirited" B road drive today I've realised I don't want to be washing off that much crap every time I take it for a weekend drive
I too have a 200. I'm wanting mud flaps to protect the paintwork from stone chips and reduce the spray that ends up on my back window.