ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Multi storey shots

Ultra Red Megane 225
4285675112_3d345e8f0e.jpg

4284930585_c0b98b1b2d.jpg

4285673258_14daa221ba.jpg

4285672048_9ffe59014a.jpg

I like these a lot.

C&C welcome.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Nice shots, great light in there.

Looks pretty good! Needs a splitter, although you may not have one out of choice...

Thumbs up tho!

Ultra Red Megane 225
had a splitter, it disliked the car being so low, so i took it off. I was worried about smashing it to bits!

the 2nd shot is my favourite.

Monaco Ph2 Clio 172
Nice car and nice pics mate. I'm a fan of those wheels too, look mean, i think they'd suit a darker 1*2 even better though.

You use an SLR for the pics?

DCi 100
Very nice, buttttt..

Blue indicator bulbs maybe an idea? Plus wheels alittle more spacers with a touch of poke?

:approve:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Nice to see something different! I hate to jump on the CS bandwagon but...silvervisions? Would help the gold/blue contrast even more IMO.

S23

The Cleee-O
Looks brilliant mate! Love the look a lot. Wheels are divine too. :D Where they actually taken in a Southampton car park? If you don't mind me asking, where? :)

Ultra Red Megane 225
Ahh wicked! Will try and go there sometime soon :) . Fancy going there again sometime to have a duel shoot? :)

yeah sounds good. ill bring the camera slut down too. Im not on those wheels anymore though. now on white turbines.

Mk2 1.2 Campus
Almost bought some of these wheels the other week but IO thought the offset would make them sit too far in. They look a lot better than I expected.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
looks class mate, different aswell. love the plate think im guna get one, werd u get urs and what size is it?