ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Music Downloading App.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I've just switched phones and it pulled everything over except my music.
Just tried to use the same App I used in the past and its not working.

Anyone know of any apps I can get to download songs from YouTube to my phone?

It blows my mind that people bother downloading these days with the likes of Spotify, Apple Music! Have an infinite library at your fingertips for a few quid a month

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Sorry, yeah. Why wouldn’t you just use Spotify or something. Downloading songs from YouTube? Seems a bit naff.

I get the outlay, it's a monthly fee but for me and how much I play music and the variety I do play it's worth every penny!

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Spotify is amazing and I use it everyday. I'm on a cs family account which brings the price right down.

There are times when YouTube has stuff you can't find anywhere else though. Last week I wanted to listen to the red bull soundclash, could only find it on YouTube. It's annoying in the car as you have to leave YouTube and the phone screen on or it stops playing .

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Spotify is amazing and I use it everyday. I'm on a cs family account which brings the price right down.

There are times when YouTube has stuff you can't find anywhere else though. Last week I wanted to listen to the red bull soundclash, could only find it on YouTube. It's annoying in the car as you have to leave YouTube and the phone screen on or it stops playing .
Get YouTube vanced.
Not sure if it's available for iPhone but works well on Android. It's an APK download and then you sign in using your YouTube details. Allows you to lock the screen and continue to play the video. I use it for a lot of video podcasts in the car.

Reactions: Gus