ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

must see 197 art (photos) :)

Renaultsport Clio 197
123.jpg

hop.jpg

hop2.jpg

hop3.jpg

hop4.jpg

hop5.jpg

hop6.jpg

hop7.jpg

1222.jpg

how u like'em? [:)]

you may know it, clio?
5,4,6, and 7

couldnt send me them high res?

sorry to be a pain but i really like them!

Arctic Clio 182 FF
The Clio looks nice and wide, like the silver in this picture aswell, looks grey........Thinking of buying one- what colour is best in the flesh???

Renaultsport Clio 197
25 % - solid camera
25 % - some effects (just a bit darkened)
50 % - good idea and skills (i'm modest lol) :)

thats 25 + 25 + 50 = 100 ? :eek:

I'm at work now but I'll zip the high res photos as soon as I get home.
Tnx for the comments.
btw, someone asked which colour looks best on a 197 ... I'm biased... it depends what you want.
If you want subtle but you still want to turn heads, go for the nimbus grey.And if you want people to see you coming from a mile away go for the albi blue

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
not a fan of the pics.

i dont get whats doing on but it just looks like a cartoon drawing more than a photo in some pics.

M135i
i really like the first of that last set!! great camera work. were these fiddled with on photoshop or something similar?

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
first time I've seen them together and the clio spanks the meg in my books, if only they'd fit the 225 engine in the cup version.

I'd be in debt.