ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Must see...

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  PH2 RS172
its rough but for a v6 copy thats not too bad compared to some of the horrors ive seen pop up on fleabag. at least theyve tried to make something serious out of it however you cant take away the fact that the advert advert is written in fluent pikey though lol. good find

Last edited:

James Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Williams 3 / 172 Cup
Can't tell if SRS? "WILL SAY THIS CAR WHEELIES ON HARD ACCELERATION, THAT'S WHAT MADE HIM BUY IT, " "PLZ THIS CAR WILL NEED TOWING OR TRAILER, "

Really can't tell if he's being serious or not!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio sport 172 /5gtt
was reading about this car on another forum today it seems as though the are other issues with it.

Taken from the owner of the car on v6clio.net

"Do NOT buy this car this has been taken without my consent buy persons i know!! they have till the weekend to get it back to me before i inform the police..
The descripsion is complete b****cks it needs loads doing to it the body work is a disgrace, yes it was working when i got it but not very well, as for wheelying on hard excelleration well i will leave that to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes NMS did look at it and gave me the right advice not to spend money on it that was there input plus they are a great bunch of guys who brought this to my attention....
micevo
Club Member"