ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 106 Gti

320d
Haha well my first names Rich and my surname begins with B

Had a Pugsport exhaust on it when i bought the car but its too raspy for the miles i do so i put the standard one back on for the short term. I'm spending good money of the new exhaust alot more than a Pugsport system would cost but the quality is exceptional and you get what you pay for with exhausts pity i've got to wait 6 weeks for it though

very nice gti, how does the speed compare to your valver??

i get really tempted to get a gti but my mate has one and has had none stop problems with it so never took the plunge so far!

320d
Speed wise its defo on a par with the valver (no arguements please)

The early 106's / vts's suffer from idle problems, my sis used to have a 1998 diablo red gti it was always cutting out, hated standing in traffic. I'd stay well clear of an early one

Black Clio GT
looks very nice mate but the wheels look gash in that colour!!
like you say maybe a few shades darker would look better!!

Speed wise its defo on a par with the valver (no arguements please)

The early 106's / vts's suffer from idle problems, my sis used to have a 1998 diablo red gti it was always cutting out, hated standing in traffic. I'd stay well clear of an early one

i thought they were faster than valvers? but anyway..

my mate has a W reg gti and it does suffer from idle problems! hes thrown quite abit of money at it over last few months and nothing seems to have worked!

C250 AMG & 172 Cup
The crank sensor used to play up alot on one of the gti's i had causing it to cut out and that was a 1998 model. Just think alot of them are hit and miss.

Very nice car, i want one as a track car on ITB's in a month or so.

Golf R
loving the VTS wheels on a 106... don't see very many like that :)

look fwd to seeing fresh pic's with the wheels darker... they don't look quite right at the moment :(

Golf GTD
very nice rich, saw your valver when i was down the quayside the other day, thought it wasnt you that was driving it. now i can see why.

gti looks lush.

C250 AMG & 172 Cup
loving the VTS wheels on a 106... don't see very many like that :)

look fwd to seeing fresh pic's with the wheels darker... they don't look quite right at the moment :(

Come to stoke, they all bloody do it round here lol!!!

Good look though!

Turbos.
Looks cool, any further and it would start looking chav so i think you've got it right.

As said, you need those wheels sorted pronto!