ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Long Time No Speak! Mk2GolfGTi

Never above 25mpg
You would get £4500 by making it concours standard imo... sell the other bits off and make it a minter standard. Some VW nut would gladly pay that.

RenaultSport 172.
Yesterday, the dissapointment on some of the peoples faces because they didnt win anything or get asked for a feature and the likes...it was sad like! The VW scene IN MY OPINION isnt about having fun moddifying your car out of the wages you work for, its about being nothing but the best and throwing a cheque book at it...and IN MY OPINION, that isnt having fun.

I might be return with something one day, but for now, im wanting out of the modding scene...:(

RenaultSport 172.
tbh chaps, i just wanna sell it as it is.

The VW nut can make is standard if he or she wants, but with the effort to build it, i dont wanna rebuild it to another standard just for resaleability. :(

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Yesterday, the dissapointment on some of the peoples faces because they didnt win anything or get asked for a feature and the likes...it was sad like! The VW scene IN MY OPINION isnt about having fun moddifying your car out of the wages you work for, its about being nothing but the best and throwing a cheque book at it...and IN MY OPINION, that isnt having fun.

I might be return with something one day, but for now, im wanting out of the modding scene...:(

Hi Ross,
It's Ben (I work with Freebone @ Fast Car and spoke with you yesterday).
Like I said yesterday, I was personally drawn to your car and had a good look around it before I bumped into you and we spoke. I know what you're saying exactly about the scene - people should be building cars for themselves and not to win trophies or anything else. If you win something or get asked for a feature, then that should be a bonus. I thought your car was really well executed and it certainly drew me in for a look more than some of the chromed up motors there with BBS seats and Recaro wheels! ;) Ha, ha!
Anyway, I loved the exhaust and the stance of your ride - I'd definitely love to drive
it. Good to meet you, don't worry about the trophy bores!
Best wishes,
Ben

RenaultSport 172.
Thanks an awful lot ben, those words in a weird way kinda meant alot :)

Fingers crossed the car goes to a good home, and ill be meeting you guys at fastcar one day in the future ;)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Fuckin told you ross you big wimp "car not up to standard" stop wishin lol

BMW E46 330i Touring
Hang on, I'm sure my email mentioned something about it being for sale...? A quick piece of editing!?!

Edit: Don't worry, found the post!

RenaultSport 172.
Another Pic...

UltimateDubs200945.gif

What email ads?

Cup? Talk to me....;)

BMW E46 330i Touring
Sorry, the CS emails that tell you that you have new replies... I assumed your most recent post had been edited to remove the 'for sale' bit!

Hmm, might pm you!