ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my 172 and daves 182 - - 56k no no

172 phaseII
took a few photos on mondays journeys. look at them and wish i got my foglight a day earlier!!

DSCF0918.gif

DSCF0922.gif

DSCF0924.gif

DSCF0930.gif

DSCF0932.gif

DSCF0937.gif

DSCF0950.gif

DSCF0957.gif

DSCF0959.gif

DSCF0961.gif

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Good pics...would be even nicer if they were clean lol! Onlookers must have thought u guys were daft.

Clio 200
anyone walking their dogs in the field in the last shot must have thought what the hell are 2 clios bumping across the field doing

Ad

MK2 FRS
That Mk2 must be one of the very first as there arent many around on a Y plate!!!

Great photos!!

Yamaha R6
Rich_16v said:
Strange in the nose to nose pic the 172 looks marginally lower even though the 182 has Cup pack suspension

well spotted that.. I'm assuming it maybe a different height on 182's

Megane R26
how have you found your blueflame exhaust? I'm thinking about gettin the same, just wonedring how you rate it in terms of both sound & perfomance?

172 phaseII
Adamf said:
Very early mk2 172? Had many problems?

nah havnt had a single problem with it yet, so far!
going to get the cambelt changed soon, as it recomended when its 5years old.

172 phaseII
miketheman2k said:
Nice pics :)

Was about to go for the obligatory 'slam it' comment, but then I saw where you take your cars....!

this is what i was going to do when i got my 172 but changed my mind! really want a trophy now! but cant fund 1 just yet, so mines gonna stay standard!

172 phaseII
then i wouldnt be able to get to locations in the pics as my splitter catched on the way up, and daves exhaust scrapped! haha

172 phaseII
Rich0404 said:
nah havnt had a single problem with it yet, so far!
going to get the cambelt changed soon, as it recomended when its 5years old.

COOL! i just went and jinxed myself! woke up this morining and have got a cracked windscreen.