ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 172 on ebay

c4pob

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  A terrible one

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
It looks well kept mate, really does. But it's the price, there's too many similar but cheaper.

c4pob

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  A terrible one
Thanks for your comment. I've looked at the ones that are cheaper, nearly all have problems; short MOT, thumb grips damaged, ripped seats, one key, ditch finder tyres etc etc...that said, I am receptive to offers and I've allowed that in the eBay listing. I would however prefer to sell to someone on here as it stands a better chance of being looked after!

c4pob

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  A terrible one
As a result of speaking with ebay to amend the listing location, they reduced my listing time without me knowing so funnily enough, it didn't sell!
As a result of this, I've had to re-list.
Whilst doing so, I have also reduced the asking price to £1,500 which is really good value for its condition. Goes without saying, would love for someone off here to buy get it.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/322200834076?

c4pob

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  A terrible one
Just to add, "Make me an offer" is enabled and the sale runs until Monday. Happy to answer any questions people may have.

c4pob

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  A terrible one
Standard. Never tracked it so didn't need to put in upgraded brake fluid.