ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 182 Modified For Sale

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Bye Bye 182....
Its quite eaasy really. In the day its normal, at night it covers the spacing plus has a blue glow around them. (Picture doesnt do it justice to be honest. To be fair you should know roughly what speed you are doing without looking at the speedo as its just there to confirm it really. I havent had any problems with it, but you could buy different needles I suppose.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Bye Bye 182....
Thanks mate. I thought it would look good when finished. It was a bit of a gamble but it paid off I think

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Golf R soon...
Good luck with the sale! :approve:

Your car looks really well looked after judging by the pics on the ebay advert, well done!

Loving the blue LEDs as well! Was it easy to do?

DazG

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Bye Bye 182....
Good luck with the sale! :approve:

Your car looks really well looked after judging by the pics on the ebay advert, well done!

Loving the blue LEDs as well! Was it easy to do?

DazG

Yeah really easy. Hardest part was ordering the bloody things!! LOL:cool:

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Bye Bye 182....
Who/How did you do that led conversion? I'm liking a lot :):):)

I did it myself by taking all of the switches, radio, climate control and dash pod to component level and changing the led's and smd leds on there. I offer a conversion service for the whole car.

£200 including parts and labour. (That includes stripping the car down and putting it back together again - Takes about 4 hours all in)

Ive got three cars next week im doing so would have to be two weeks time minimum before I could get you in. Thanks

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Bye Bye 182....
Loads of emails and watchers people. If you want it get your bids in quick! I wouldnt want you to miss out on this gorgeous specimen!!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Echo the blue backlit display opinions. Good stuff. Car looks mint, good luck :)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Bye Bye 182....
Im getting a lot of messers to be honest. For example I had a kid come round today and want a test drive. Couldnt have been older than 20. Told him no as he had no insurance and was driving a 1.2 Punto. He had only offered 6K JOKER. Told him to f**k off and stop wasting my time.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Cup (2003)
I wish i'd known about this before i bought my 172 Cup, i'd of bought this for sure.

.....Still would if i could sell my 172 :dapprove:

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Bye Bye 182....
Last day guys. Finishes at 11.35 tomorrow morning. Get your final bids in for this last chance opportunity. Good luck!!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Bye Bye 182....
I got a text message about 20 mins before I sold the car. She couldnt get the insurance so I released her from her bid as she went halves on the deposit with me. Ie she paid £50 for the trouble. Thats enough for me to relist the ad and put it in autotrader for the week. (Im not losing out but im miffed to say the slightest!)

Trader Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I got a text message about 20 mins before I sold the car. She couldnt get the insurance so I released her from her bid as she went halves on the deposit with me. Ie she paid £50 for the trouble. Thats enough for me to relist the ad and put it in autotrader for the week. (Im not losing out but im miffed to say the slightest!)

what a p1sser .......fancy leaving it so late to find out , good luck buddy