ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 182 now on ebay

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Seems like a good price, to say the belts have been done. How come you are selling?

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  clio 182
I've been asked at work to cover our office in Edinburgh which could involve a 100 mile round trip commute up to 3 times a week so I'm looking to cross over to the dark side and get a diesel, lookin for a golf gt tdi or similar.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra
I do a 80 mile round to Edinburgh in my 172 five days a week and must average about 40MPG. Had a Cupra TDi a year or two back and don't see a huge difference in economy. Not worth changing car for anyway.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  clio 182
I do a 80 mile round to Edinburgh in my 172 five days a week and must average about 40MPG. Had a Cupra TDi a year or two back and don't see a huge difference in economy. Not worth changing car for anyway.

Maybe, but together with my usual milage it would be putting on up to 500miles a week. the car has got slightly high miles on it now, if i run it for another 12 months its going to be worth hardly anything with another 25k on it.

Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  Civic Vtec y0
You say you will accept a bankers draft, be aware these can be cancelled like a cheque mate. Even after they have cleared. Not sure how but they can

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  clio 182
You say you will accept a bankers draft, be aware these can be cancelled like a cheque mate. Even after they have cleared. Not sure how but they can

Cheers for pointing that out, it meant to say cleared bankers draft.