ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 182 on Pistonheads

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mondeo ST220
Good luck with the sale Rich. Cleanest 182 there is. One thing though, it says garged instead of garaged

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
all jokes a side im probably the only person that would spend hours under there polishing!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
being me i would have sold a few bits separately which wouldnt have altered the price imo! extra wheels/mats/denison etc !

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Golf R soon...
Tis a sad day, the cleanest 182 is being sold! :(

I bet someone on this forum buys it :)

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
All the bits where included to make it more appealing to be honest.

i know but your being to honest!! ;) im not saying sell them all - but a few bits could have been sold to fund 106 :approve:

LOL at Alex!! i cant have a 4th 182 that would just be wrong! and ive had black gold already :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  Z4M
I HOPE that goes to a good home! STUNNING.

Just think of it being run through an automated car wash, Rich ;)

Best of luck with it fella, although you won't need it!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  106 GTi
All the bits where included to make it more appealing to be honest.

i know but your being to honest!! ;) im not saying sell them all - but a few bits could have been sold to fund 106 :approve:

LOL at Alex!! i cant have a 4th 182 that would just be wrong! and ive had black gold already :)

The bits where priced into the price, so when it sells I will buy a few bits the 106 needs.

Saves the hassle of selling them separately I hope.

LOL @ Racing Blue Boy !

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
  Coiley'd Clio PH2
Rich that really is the most immaculate 182 ever!
Such a shame you have to sell it, hopefully it goes to someone on the forum that will treat just as well as you did.
Didnt realise it only had 5000 miles either.
Good luck with the sale mate.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  106 GTi
Cheers.

According to the interest I have had so far it wont be going anywhere - a few people offering silly offers and that is it!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  No more clio's for me!
Good luck Rich - never thought i'd see the day.

I think i'm one of the honoured people to actually see you drive it in the rain (on the way to silverstone 2006).

Dan :)

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
56   0   0
  ST3 8.5
About time someone showed it the redline;)

3 years of pampering:quiet:

Only joking, should sell quick. Look out for timewasters:mad:

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Rich, I've just realised, that I've owned the 182 since 2nd Jan 2008, and I've nearly done as many miles as you have since 2005. And I'm still not 100% used to it's handling charachteristics.

Jay

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
If only I had the money burning a whole in my pocket I'd buy it! I would be scared to use it thou :eek:

I remember Rich, you picked your 182 up the same day as mine.... oh the memories..... lol

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  106 GTi
Rich, I've just realised, that I've owned the 182 since 2nd Jan 2008, and I've nearly done as many miles as you have since 2005. And I'm still not 100% used to it's handling charachteristics.

Know what you mean, I have never done the mileage in it to ever feel at one with it.

If only I had the money burning a whole in my pocket I'd buy it! I would be scared to use it thou :eek:

I remember Rich, you picked your 182 up the same day as mine.... oh the memories..... lol

Happy days lol!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  No more clio's for me!
Any joy yet Rich? The weekend looks like it will be better weatherwise, so might bring people on to look at it :cool:

I'm off to look at a Vectra SRI this afternoon....never thought i'd look at a vectra, but hey ho, its very very cheap! lol