ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 182 - Ottoman Blue

Full Fat 182
Thought that too... My drive does slope a tad tho!

Coilovers once I can justify modding a new motor.

Log book, Renault and Colour code on drivers side door sill says its Ottoman Blue, So i asume its correct... Slightly Darker than Artic when you hold the colour charts up to one another, cant tell by the pic tho i agree.

Ad

MK2 FRS
I was talking to my mate regarding Otterman blue. I thought it was always Artic over here.

However, are they not the same colour???

Maz

LY 200
adtmits said:
I was talking to my mate regarding Otterman blue. I thought it was always Artic over here.

However, are they not the same colour???

Looks the same to me too :D

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
That's Arctic Blue.

The link you posted to Gary G's car is a 182 in Racing Blue.

Nice motor though!

Ad

MK2 FRS
Aparently Artic blue has been renamed as Otterman blue according to my mate who works for renault as the megane RS is the same colour and thats called otterman blue as well.

There more blues in the renault range..... Odessey, nautical, mondial, artic, otterman, monaco, dark blue in the Megane RS.... Sure ive missed a few. lol :eek: sad resllt that i know so many.

"Navy" N17 TWO
I love this colour :approve:
Spanking gorgeous car too
When/If I ever get one it will be Otterman Blue :sleepy:

Full Fat 182
When I picked it up from Renault, He showed me the colour charts and holding Artic upto Ottoman there is a difference, very slight but mine is darker.

That aside, I love it. Cant stop driving. Go the longest way possible home just to drive it.