ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 1st 172!!!

02 172
Here's my 1st 172 absolutely love it.anybody know what the name of the colour is?
b89e4ed5.jpg

a3297314.jpg

Iceberg 172
I like Flame Red ones!

I'm not saying you should but for £10 clear side repeaters make a huge difference and really updates the 172 imo.

02 172
Thanks,I found a set on eBay second hand for £40 not sure of make they 40mm drop I hope that won't sit too low I don't want it to look like something that wheelspins round kfc carpark lol.just need to find out how to fit them now....

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
Skoda fabia splitter would finish of the front end too :)

Do a search. Should be able to find pictures...

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
I really like Flame Red. This is my favourite example on here.

4303851272_bdc3484207_b.jpg

RS Clio 172
^ whatisjustis. Flame red ftw ;)

Edit: Get some clear side reps for it mate, they look way better then the orange ones.

SG9 Forester STi
One of the best colours without a doubt, although I'm not sure about those wheels. Agree that black works very well with flamers :)

02 172
Ha ha thought that mite divide opinions,I lent a wheel from a mate to try but tbd I feel it's a bit too tarty for the car a lot of people have z to go black so Im gona do it this weekend I'll put some pics up to compare.The wheels are xxr's and are available with gunmetal centres aswell but I'm not convinced....

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Different. Not sure the red wheels suit flame red.

RS 172
The wheels may work, but your gonna need a whole lot more than 40mm on the drop to pull it off. Euro wheels only work on slammed cars.

02 172
The wheels may work, but your gonna need a whole lot more than 40mm on the drop to pull it off. Euro wheels only work on slammed cars.

It's like I said tho bud I only leant one wheel to see what it would look like,tried it but not keen so spraying standard alloys black instead.they don't suit the car would have looked mint on my integra as they actually a retro jap track wheel not euro.