ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 1st photoshopped carbon bonnet

Hi all,

As some of you know I am very new to the whole photoshop and I'm currently trying to get my head around doing a carbon fibre bonnet.

I have taken an image of the new Focus RS and replaced the bonnet with a carbon fibre item. It is only rough as I have concentrated more on trying to get the carbon look rather than the outline spot on.

Any way what do you lot think as a first effort:

Original pic:

2009-Ford-Focus-RS-Front-Angle-Top-.gif

Carbon bonnet:

FocusRSCarbonBonnet.gif

Mark

Mental 172 Cup
good attempt mate!

if your gonna be picky i would try to sort the weave in the middle as thats the only bit i can see where it wouldnt look real! bit of tidying up will look the real deal mate

good stuff ;)

BMW E46 and E36
good attempt mate!

if your gonna be picky i would try to sort the weave in the middle as thats the only bit i can see where it wouldnt look real! bit of tidying up will look the real deal mate

good stuff ;)

+1

And also personally maybe have it slightly lighter, good job though.

Constructive criticism FTW! :rasp:

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
What are them silly looking things on the side of the car?

Quite a good shop for a newbie though, I know I couldnt do better!

What are them silly looking things on the side of the car?

Quite a good shop for a newbie though, I know I couldnt do better!
Silly things on the side of the car? I couldn't tell you tbh mate as I have only changed the bonnet!

Are you on about the side repeators? I don't know if that's how they come from the factory, but that's the way it was when I got the pic.
Not bad that :) I could never get on with carbon
Tell me about it mate, it's real hard to get right!!

Mark

Well i think my first attempt was very dark, so I started from scratch and this is what I got this time from adjusting the brightness/contrast on the carbon:

2009-Ford-Focus-RS-Front-Angle-T-1.gif

Mark