ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 1st pics of 06....

ST
Excuse the quality as my cam is only 3.1mp and the light was fading.

Comments welcome.

Alan.

Last edited:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Pretty average son! I can see your ugly mug in the headlight pic...I will take nice pics of ur motor next time i'm home...

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
Pretty average son! I can see your ugly mug in the headlight pic...I will take nice pics of ur motor next time i'm home...

lmao, i always look for peoples reflections in the lights too...

tiTTy & SV650
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
I can see your ugly mug in the headlight pic

Colin's got his tongue hanging out, you can almost feel the concentration in that reflection.

Looking good Al, when you washing mine?

ST
Well you must understand kenny, i got it back from the bodyshop on sunday, spent 6 hours, washing, claying, polishing, waxing til it was well after dark, was working monday tuesday, had a hair appointment yesterday, after that i went to take the pics so i've been a busy boy this week....so after i've been to reno this afternoon it will be washed, dried, wheels all done and of course some megs endurance tyre gel....that be ok for you son?

Al.

ST
Thinks am gonna keep this one a little more subtle than my dynamique was....exhaust of some sort soonish also having the ICE from my dynamique transferred over in a few weeks too....

ST
What can i say son, i was having a week nearly as busy as you....twas my hair appointment yesterday that made it hectic lol.....

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
^^^^ :lolup:

ya bug woman!!

now you know what its like being me, just remember all that for the chapter 18 in your book :hail: