ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my 200rs cleaned up

Clio RS 200 cup chassis
PICT0003.gif

PICT0005.gif

PICT0007.gif

PICT0015.gif

PICT0016-1.gif

I have had it for 3 month but the first time I managed to take decent pics

Dynamique Flamer
Looks lovely and shiny :approve: not sure if the graphics are my cup of tea but each to their own and all that :)

Peddled device
Don't like the 200...but have to say that in black it looks good...it hides the join where the headlights/bumper/wing is .

Does need a splitter though...

clio...
The front end would look so much better with xenons.. To me thats whats missing.
Not keen on the graphics, past an identical one in Asda Carpark the other night, not my cup.

GW RS200
That looks absolutely mean! Like some of the others, find the stickers a liiiilttle bit OTT, but I actually really love those wheels!

Megane 225
Think if i was to get a 200, it would look almost like that! almost the perfect wheels, stickers and colour combination or the lot. Might think about getting a yellow one.....not for to long, but would have to pause.

First picture makes the 200 look really good. Def black is the only colour as it hides the keck joins. Not a massive fan of the stickers of the rims, but if thats what you like then fair play. enjoy!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Wheel's are terrible and decal's are even worse!

Not even sure i like it in black tbh!

Sure it drives fantastic tho!

Gaz

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
yeah it made me LOL at clio197.net who now accomodate the 200. Shouldn't it have been clioMk3.net?

nice 200 matey :D

Not my choice of colour. Graphics are charver.

Those wheels...SRS...penned by the same guy who scribbled the front end down the back of a fag packet down the pub on Friday lunchtime, then came in Monday morning to find they'd done it.

So, personally not keen at all. It's the drive that counts though. Mine would be AG with black speedlines.

Not my choice of colour. Graphics are charver.

Those wheels...SRS...penned by the same guy who scribbled the front end down the back of a fag packet down the pub on Friday lunchtime, then came in Monday morning to find they'd done it.

So, personally not keen at all. It's the drive that counts though. Mine would be AG with black speedlines.

Once again no need for it, its his pride and joy

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Once again no need for it, its his pride and joy
Welcome to the internet. This is a forum. Where opinions, negative and positive are shared. We're not here to pander to someone's fragile ego FFS, you know you'll get -ve and +ve responses. If you can't accept that, don't post.