ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my 200rs cleaned up

What ever, theres no need to say its the worst 200 you have seen, i would hardly put that under the constructive section but yes welcome to the internet indeed...

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
What ever, theres no need to say its the worst 200 you have seen, i would hardly put that under the constructive section but yes welcome to the internet indeed...
But that's my opinion. The wheels aren't very nice, and the stickers don't suit the car at all. End of the day it's his car, if he's happy with it my comments aren't going to make one bit of difference to him.

What eva, i dont like your choice in stickers and i would have black speedlines is different to " the worst 200 i have seen" but clearly you cant see the difference so im done

Italian 3.2 V6
looks good.

i think you can work with it to make the decals suit the car alot more..i.e. lower it, get the wheels done gloss black and then IMO the decals will be alot more suited to the car overall..

decals are track orientated so complete it and give it the track look and your sorted!

Clio RS 200 cup chassis
So no! lol..

Get em off!!
:S:S:S:S

sorry the difference between the cup and the 200 cup pack is the more refined interior apart from that the technical specs are exactly the same so it is a cup with more comfort so stickers are correct it is not like if I am sticking a renault sport badge and decal to a 1.2l clio;)

Clio RS 200 cup chassis
Thanks Louism for your support I guess cars are like marmite you like them or hate them with a passion. Some people should just learn to be a bit more diplomatic with their comments, not that it bother me at all but other members might find it offensive. Criticism are only good if they are constructive so thanks to everybody for their recommendation about the wheels, decals... for the other "i hate that because it is a 200" or it is the worst 200 I've ever seen it is their opinion but does help in any kind so I don't give a flying s**t about them comments:rasp:

Red 197 & Laguna S-T
Love it! There is a black one which lives by me. But she has the `197' anthracite wheels on hers and it looks FAB!