ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 3 All together!!

172 sport/Clio 16v T
Finally pulled all 3 together for a group shot lol:cool:

1. 04 Clio 172 sport 36k
2. 95 Clio 1.8 16v 100k
3. 89 5 GTT 81k

Picture18010.jpg

Picture18007.jpg

172 sport/Clio 16v T
Yer its a dent an it ruins the car imo! Get the door off a scraper as mine was fu*ked when someone broke into it. Managed to buff it to match my paintwork tho! for now!!

XYGKOFWOFBKZFNWKVFMW.jpg

Picture17961.jpg

Nice selection there.

As I said in the alarm thread - that valvers is very very rare, it must be one of only a few phase 2 green ones in country. It may even be the only one.

I went to view a Forest Green one last year somewhere near Oxford, was in a bit of a state though. Got the reg plate here somewhere so I will have to see what reg it is.

172 sport/Clio 16v T
Cheers guys! Glad you like what i'm doing..

Got the 16v runnin today went to pick up a phase 1 ECU and that was it job done!!! Drives so good, nearly as nice as the 172!

Well pleased with my buy! only cost £360!! +£25 ECU

172 sport/Clio 16v T
Yer got it runnin a good solid 20psi without blowin it up! Got a LC-1 wideband lambda controller fitted now to keep an eye on my AFR!
Managed a 14.8 on road tyres last time out runnin 16psi.
So should be fun now with 20psi and slicks on!!
Wanna get it in the 13s this year

Hows the hybrid? Still looks as sweet as ever!!

Audi TT 225 Quattro
ah sweet, ready for a rematch then;) should be flying now with 20psi and slicks:evil: might be going pod on 30th if your up for it. hybrids doing sweet, just picked up a williams box as my valver one is on its last legs:rolleyes:

Dyson
Which makes you smile most when behind the wheel?

I've had all 3 (not at the same time:rasp: ) and the GTT put a grin on my face every time.:D

172 sport/Clio 16v T
Sorry to say i wont be there on the 30th got an all day an nite stag do!!
But after that i'll be there for sure. I need to show the hybrid what the 5's capable of now LOL Glad yours is comin on and not suprised that gearbox has died the hammer you give it at pod!!

Biggest smile award goes to the red rocket!! Its by far the quickest now too after the last bit of tuning! Just gotta get it on the rollers to see.

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
What a nice line up. 3 generations of fast Reno's. Love them all, especially the Valver and R5.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
nice selection, cant say im a fan of the wheels on the 172 but apart from that its a nice collection! :D

C250 AMG & 172 Cup
Loving the 5GTT looks the best car there imo!

Just not so sure on the wheels and exhaust on the 172, but wouldnt it be boring if we all liked the same things!!

All in all a cracking set of motors.

172 sport/Clio 16v T
Thanx guys glad you like!
Yer the 5's my beast, 172 is my cruiser and the 16v is gonna be my near on standard cruiser.

Lookin at sellin the 172, How much do ya think i'd get???
I've got the standard exhaust but not the wheels,
its done 36k and its a 04 reg and just been serviced.
It's in mint condition inside and out, was thinkin about £6500????

Striped track ****
im jealous you own a green 16v

lovley cars mate if ever want to sell give me a shout