ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My AG 200

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I hated AG until I saw it in the flesh. It's actually a very nice colour.

M3 SMG
Pictures never do the colour justice. Its stunning n the metal.

Love it and exactly how i would spec it(Bar the spoiler)

:D

Thanks for the good comments everyone.

I thought the same about AG, until I saw one in the dealers. It does really look stunning in the metal. I love the car tbh, much of a upgrade from my 1.2 lol.

It makes a pretty wicked noise too, not sure wether this could be down to the new euro 5 engine, or just down to me not noticing it on the test drive. The Recaro's are the nuts, and the yellow is not really that noticeable tbh. Im also 6'4 and find them fine height wise.

I cant really compare it to any other car as I've only had a 1.2 before, so it is a lot better in every way.

Plan to get some HID's fitted soon and add some silvervisions, but apart from that, keep it standard.

Ill give it a good clean and put up some new pictures soon. Hopefully when its sunny, really show off the gold flake in the paint.

Anyway, thanks for looking.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Aye good thing about all MK3 RS's they sound awesome in standard form :)

Bit of an update,

Gave it a clean today,

• Washed with Dodo BTBM and 2 bucket method
  • Dried
  • Clayed with Megs clay kit
  • Washed again
  • Autoglym SRP
  • Waxed with Dodo blue velvet (Left of over form my old Clio)
  • Finally, cleaned the glass, exhausts and wheels

Struggled to get some good pictures, as it started to get pretty dark.
Anyway, the pictures-

5280858424_769a97965e_z.jpg

5280256255_466e6e310c_z.jpg

5280864304_a1ab04dc03_z.jpg

5280262393_638f328eca_z.jpg

5280869906_bc27a4ba7d_z.jpg

5280872762_b7427464e7_z.jpg

5280271523_e595331de4_z.jpg

Thanks for looking :D

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Looks good. Our AG 200 wont be that lean for a while. Too bloody cold to wash it lol.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
I spec'd one of these up online to your spec minus the cornering lights and cup spoiler, so I know what it would've cost you. You are a lucky lucky man. Awesome car.

Thought I'd give this a cheeky little update.

Not much has happened to the car, except 2 new front tyres. Turns out they don't stand up to a 2inch nail very well.

It has really started to loosen up now, seems to rev a tad more freely, and the exhaust noise has improved too. Even makes the odd pop and burble!

Been tempted to get a HID kit for it. Nothing to flash, maybe 5000k. I hear it a bumper off jobby, so not sure yet. Maybe some new plates as well, just plain ones, with a smaller one on the front.

No fancy pics im afraid, just off the iPhone.

6349937185_543a0df7f2_z.jpg

6350683578_55f187cf0f_z.jpg

6349937809_d61d740bce_z.jpg