ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my arctic 182.

1.0 16v Clio (BR)
Oh that kinda helps, cuz I know in UK you guys have 2 diff sets of them (Ph1 172 and Williams). And in Brazil (My place, that's why so many questions) they are rare. So I only know about 1 set of them available.

Will check Offset and stuff, I already got 20mm and 25mm spacers. Will look good.

Appreciate your help fella. Congratulations for your ride!

Audi A5
Oh that kinda helps, cuz I know in UK you guys have 2 diff sets of them (Ph1 172 and Williams). And in Brazil (My place, that's why so many questions) they are rare. So I only know about 1 set of them available.

Will check Offset and stuff, I already got 20mm and 25mm spacers. Will look good.

No worries. Yeah these ones were from a phase one 172. I Would prefer the wheels to come out abit more but i don't want to go any wider than 25mm on the spacers :(

quality car mate. love those alloys

Cheers dude :)

Audi A5

No worries. Yeah these ones were from a phase one 172. I Would prefer the wheels to come out abit more but i don't want to go any wider than 25mm on the spacers :(

quality car mate. love those alloys

Cheers dude :)

Audi A5
Looks great, well underrated colour.

Thanks Luke :) the colour has grown on me, when I first Got it in p/x for my megane I wasnt to kean on it but I just wanted another 1*2 so bad so went for it. I'm glad I Got it now :)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
It does look good mate. I don't normally like black wheels but the F1's seem to pull it off. Makes me want another 1*2.

Audi A5
Yeah im usally more into anthracite wheels but I thought I'd give black ago and I'm glad I did. I think they suit the arctic blue quite well.

Audi A5
Have you got a list of mods you have done bobby?
Motor looks real smart! :cool:

sorry for the late reply, ive jus moved home and have been without broadband. anyway...

suspension.

spax trackday coilovers -2 degrees camber, 8 clicks from stiffest setting, 10mins toeing out.
ktr solid top mounts
whiteline rarb on middle setting
25mm fk bolt to hub spacers on the front

interiour.

renault sabelt steering wheel
ph 1 horn
ocera hub
genuine rs mats
alloy foot rest

exterior.

renault 15" oz f1's with federal rsr's 195/50 15
172 cup washer blanks
ph1 megane front lip
3/4 plate and clean plate on the back
silvervisions all round
new style wipers
fogs, archliners, carbon canister, recuirt valve all removed.

engine & exhaust.

ktr solid engine mount
ktr solid gearbox mount
powerflexed dog bone mount
172 cup alternator set up (to delete aircon)
ktr/janspeed supersport exhaust
decat
k&n panel filter